Knitting Technique - Torso.
We introduce the following notation: pr - addition (we knit two in the loop), ub - decrease (we knit two loops together), s / b - double crochet, s / n - double crochet, bp - air loop.
1 / Knit in the magic ring 6 s / bn, tighten.
2 / In each loop we add, loops 12.
3 / Make an addition through one column, loops 18.
4 / We add through 2 columns, loops 24.
5 / Add through 3 columns, loops 30.
6 / Make an addition through 4 columns, loops 36.
7-12 / Without additions.
13/2 s / bn, ub, 4 s / bn, ub, 18 s / bn, 4 s / bn, ub, 2 s / bn, a total of 33 loops.
14/1 s / bn, ub, 3 s / bn, ub, 18 s / bn, 3 s / bn, ub, 2 s / bn, a total of 30 loops.
15/1 s / bn, ub, 2 s / bn, ub, 18 s / bn, 2 s / bn, ub, 1 s / bn, a total of 27 loops.
16 / ub, 1 s / bn, ub, 18 s / bn, 1 s / bn, ub, 1 s / bn, a total of 24 loops.
17 / Repeat 6 times rapport * 2 s / bn, ub *, a total of 18 columns. At the last decrease, change the color of the yarn to white.
18 / With white yarn we knit 18 loops behind the back wall.
19 and 20 / No change.
21 / We do 6 decreases by rapport * 1 s / bn, ub *, there are 12 stitches.
22 and 23 / No decrease.
24 / For the head 6 times by rapport * 1 s / bn, pr *, loops 18.
25 / We knit a rapport * 2 s / bn, pr *, a total of 24 loops.
26 - 30 / Without additions of 24 loops.
31 / * 2 s / b, ub * 6 times, loops 18.
32 / * 1 s / bn, kill * 6 times, 12 loops left.
Put the filler.
33/6 decrease, i.e. all loops in two together, connecting, leave the tip. Then with a needle and thread for the front walls we tighten the remaining loops, hide the tip.
• we knit a chain of 6 yarn with red yarn,
• make a crochet, insert the hook into the second loop, and we knit 3 times * 4 s / n in one loop, connecting in the next *, at the end we make connecting,
• leave the tail longer to sew the scallop to the head.
• we sew ordinary beads or half beads between 3 and 4 rows of the head of a cockerel,
• if there are no beads, you can make a knot out of thick threads, burn the tip a little and sew on.
• in yellow we make 6 s / bn in the ring, and we knit a connecting loop there,
• leave the tip for sewing,
• we connect the tips,
• make another part of the beak,
• sew between the eyes.
Gateway. We knit it directly on the body:
• insert the hook into the front loops at the junction of the color change on the body,
• we knit 1 yep, we go rapport * 3 s / n in one loop, connecting in the next *.
Beard. We knit 2 details:
• make a red ring, 6 s / n into it,
• we knit 2 times with a rapport * pr, 2 s / n *,
• in the next row 8 s / n,
• in the fourth row 1s / n, yb, 2 s / n, yb, 1 s / n,
• fasten the thread,
• hide the tail inside,
• pull the hole a little with a needle and thread on the front walls,
• we sew.
Feathers. I have 6 feathers, they all fit the same way:
• make a chain of 15 yarn, yarn,
• starting from the third loop from the hook, we knit 6 times 4 s / n,
• the remaining 7 stitches with single crochet,
• do 1 yell, turn the work, and from the first column we knit 7s / n,
• pull the thread, and sew the thread on both sides of the part with single crochet,
• knit the remaining feathers, sew them in place.
• knit in a ring 6 s / bn lilac,
• in the second row we knit 1 s / bn, pr, 2 s / bn, pr, 1 s / bn,
• in the 3rd row 2 s / bn, pr, 3s / bn, pr, 1 / b, in a row you get 10 loops,
• We knit 4 and 5 rows of 10 s / bn, on the last loop we change the color,
• in the sixth row we knit 10 columns in blue,
• in the seventh 2 s / bn, ub, 3 s / bn, ub, 1s / bn,
• in the last row 8 s / bn, fasten the thread,
• we knit the second wing,
• sew both to the torso.
Paws. Each foot consists of two fingers:
• for a finger in the ring we do 6 s / bn,
• 4 rows of knit 6 s / bn, fasten the thread,
• all tails are tucked inside,
• we knit the second finger in the same way, we tuck the tip, but we do not cut the thread,
• in the second finger we knit the first 3 loops,
• we connect the first, and we knit in it all 6 loops,
• then we knit 3 loops of the first finger, we get a circle of 12 loops,
• in a circle we do 12 s / bn,
• then we knit every 2 loops together, we get 6 loops,
• 4 rows knit 6 loops,
• fix the thread, add filler,
• tighten the hole with a needle,
• we knit the second paw, sew to the body.
The cockerel is ready.
If desired, you can add some more details. For a Christmas tree, we sew a loop on the scallop.